Let Healthy Homes of Colorado provide you with Air Advice for your home!
We can measure your indoor air quality using a state of the art air sampling device and in less than two hours we can have results for:
- Particles – known to trigger asthma and allergy symptoms.
- Chemicals – these pollutants are known to trigger asthma, allergies, and other health complications.
- Carbon Dioxide – at higher levels carbon dioxide can lead to sick home syndrome which may lead to fatigue, headache, breathing difficulties, nausea, strained eyes, and itchy skin.
- Temperature – your home is most comfortable with a steady temperature.
- Relative Humidity – a measurement of actual vs. recommended humidity.
- Carbon Monoxide – a measurement of the levels of this poisonous gas.
The cost of the testing is $175 and you get to keep the test results. Upon installation of an E•Z Breathe® Whole House ventilation system, we will waive the typical $200 installation fee.*
*Installation must be completed within 45 days of testing